View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 11:55 AM
xmag
Elite Fan

It's little thngs like that that made Roswell. I mean, when we talk about it, it sounds ridiculous but watching that scene, it has such a meaning, it makes us understand Micihael's heart and mindset. Much better than a cliché love triangle story that you can find in any other show.

The more I talk about Roswell, the more I realize how unique it is. Really, I mean it. I mean, I'm watching "Project Blue Book", about Hynek, the scientist who studied alien for the army in the 50's. His children participated in the storyline. Well, Something typically Hollywood was Added . Mrs Hynek is having some kind of emotional affair with… a woman who is also a russian spy .

I swear, if it wasn't fot that part of the story, that series would be awesome. Here, that lesbian / russian love affair is taking me away from the main plot and bringing me back in 2019 and its obsession with box ticking in tv shows.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?