View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 04:39 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! So you do need a driver? I'm sorry about your dad. Yeah, I think I'd worry too. I miss driving, but after I lost my car I couldn't afford a new one. It was a Pontiac Grand Am. But I'll always love my first car the most. A Chevrolet Blazer from the 80s.

I hope you're having a good day!

Hi, Sam! I hope you're doing okay. Did you hear Antonio Brown is going to the Raiders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
speaking of Maggie and Ian, BOONE/SHANNON! I loved Sayid/Shannon too though.

oh and Alex, yea, Mark harassed like all the girls pretty much.
Hi, Katie! So you shipped Boone/Shannon too? See? That's one ship we had in common. I didn't like Sayid and Shannon though. I thought it was dumb that he spend his entire time trying to get back to the woman he loved, much like Desmond trying to get back to Penny, but he never ended up with her in the afterlife. He ends up with Shannon? Seriously? They were hardly compatible, and she was... well, she was who she was.

Oh, I see. It's a shame about Mark, but then I didn't watch One Tree Hill and it didn't interest me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Good. We need the TR thread to be alive. It's unfair that thread isn't getting much action.

Peyton is the blonde.

Well the UPN is better than the CW, so I didn't mind it.

Buffy and Angel also broke up because of his curse, too.

No. I think the writers went out of their way to make Angel look like a man whore in Season 3 of ANGEL because they had Bangel, Dangel, and Cangel all in one setting.
Hi, Mary! OMG, your avatar! Wow. Yowza!

Yeah, I agree. There are actually a number of threads there that don't get action.

Yeah, I figured Peyton was the blonde. She's the one he ended up with, right?

Well, I'll agree with you that anything is better than the CW right now. They should call it the snowflake network.

True, but I think that the evil mayor, "what's his name," also mentioned another stumbling block to Buffy and Angel's relationship. Even if Angel did find a cure for his curse, the fact remains that he's immortal and Buffy isn't. That mayor told them about how he lost his wife to old age, and saw her become senile and resentful of his youth and immortality. I think that hit Buffy and Angel really hard, the fact that their time together would be short and that Angel would have to watch her grow old and die while he lived on.

Oh, I see. Yeah, but did Angel and Buffy even have any scenes together in season 3? I think she moved to UPN by then. And Dangel was more in season 2. Season 3 is when Darla gave birth and she and Angel were over by then. But... yeah, they did mention the three furies that Angel had apparently had a thing with, so yeah... you may be right.

Mmmmhhhh… Angel! Damn, that was embarrassing.