View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Mignonette
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Lila! I thought I saw other people in there when Cesare was having his armor put on. I think Lucrezia dismissed them so she could put his armor on herself.

Are Spanish family kisses a thing? OMG, really? Cesare threatened the help if they said anything? So that may indeed by a reason why there's no evidence of anything, although servants do talk a lot. Perhaps some of them saw something or heard something they weren't supposed to?

Oh, the seating board was in Lu's bedroom? I don't really remember it being there when Cesare walked in on her naked. And yeah, Lucrezia was taking a big risk because one of her maids could've walked in on them, and very nearly did.
Cesar dismissed the servant who was taking off his armour so that he and Lu could speak more privately, because she came in upset about the king writing to Alf that her child couldn't come to Naples. Other servants are visible in the armoury while Ces & Lu are kissing, but they're minding their own business and not watching cause, well, they didn't want to end up in the Tiber

Yeah, it's an historical fact the Ces threatened servants with beheading if they spoke about anything they'd seen or heard within the family.

You didn't see the wedding seating board in her bedroom cause her bedroom consists of the bed area and a sitting/dining area. You see only the bed area when she seduces Ces. After her wedding to Alf, they go to her bedroom and are making out as she sits on the table next to that chart. That's when Alf sees that Ces has moved Lu's name underneath his with their enemies on the other side and Alf alone in the middle with a question mark.

Which leads me to the point I've made before about Ces going into Lu's bedroom the day of her wedding. Why did he go to her room? To talk to her? Or something else? She wasn't there and he saw the seating board and that's when he got pissed looking at Lu's name beside Alf's and decided to rearrange it.

Last edited by Mignonette; 03-11-2019 at 04:17 PM