View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Did you get your Roomba Vacuum yet Michelle? I didn't get Alexa set up for it yet, but I tried the Roomba Mop that I got in the kitchen and it worked pretty well, but I think that manually mopping is better. The only think I don't like about both the Roomba vacuum and mop is that they get into places you don't want them to go. I'll still manually vacuum the house once a week on Saturday and use the Roomba Vacuum one time during the week. I might use the Roomba Mop once a week and manually map when I need to. The real advantage of the Roomba Vacuum is that it can go under the beds, which our regular vacuum can't do. Our regular vacuum is a Dyson and it works really well.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy