View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 08:44 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, wasn't there something about the guy who ran One Tree Hill, how he had been accused of sexual harassment or something?

Hi, Mary! I posted on the Couples Board, so you know.

Is Peyton the blonde one? Well, I still think that their breakup had something to do with that storyline.

Really? You preferred UPN? I never liked that network. And Veronica Mars was on UPN? Why did I think it was on the WB? I thought that WB had the better shows, like Buffy, Angel, Dawson's Creek, Felicity, Smallville, and Gilmore Girls. And yes, having the crossovers did make Buffy and Angel interesting, kind of like what the Arrowverse does. Also, I think that both shows did try to break up Buffy and Angel given that Angel was going to be off on his own show and that would make their relationship storyline difficult, but we'll never know because of Buffy moving to UPN.

Really? You think Angel looked like a man-whore in Buffy season 3? I didn't get that idea at all. I felt that Angel was taking ownership of himself in season 3, especially with the way he played Faith. The stuff with Darla on Buffy was actually fascinating considering how dark Angel got, but he eventually redeemed himself. That, and the part where they all went to that alternate reality and met Fred was pretty much the last time Angel was good.
I'm not sure. Hopefully Samuel will answer you.

Good. We need the TR thread to be alive. It's unfair that thread isn't getting much action.

Peyton is the blonde.

Well the UPN is better than the CW, so I didn't mind it.

Buffy and Angel also broke up because of his curse, too.

No. I think the writers went out of their way to make Angel look like a man whore in Season 3 of ANGEL because they had Bangel, Dangel, and Cangel all in one setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
happy Sunday guys... what's everyone up to
Sleeping, watching HIMYM, on my computer, and visited his parents.

You need a chauffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It really was.

I do
We need to talk about the show here.