View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 02:42 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
I don't think Lucrezia was shocked that Ces kissed her (by the seating chart). I think it was his sudden wildness that shocked her. He'd always been reserved and so romantic, even with his armoury kiss and in her bedroom when they almost kissed. His suddenly grabbing her by the neck and giving into his wild passion took her by surprise. It wasn't him kissing her, per se, since they'd already gone there.

Plus, he'd lost his self control not just with his display of passion, but also by doing it in a public area with the door open! That's why he sighed and ran away. He was disappointed in himself for being careless enough that they could've been caught and suffered consequences. He was her protector and he'd just endangered them by his recklessness AGAIN. Remember how his recklessness in killing Sforza had forced Lu into another marriage? Yeah, he was fighting giving into his lust, but mostly he was angry with himself for putting her in potential danger.
Oh, so she was okay with seducing him in her bed, and him kissing her in the armory, but she was caught off guard when he kissed her near the seating chart? Like, "hey, are we doing this all the time, now?" And that one seemed a bit more passionate than the others.

Wasn't the armory a public place? Sure, it wasn't as public as the seating area, but still... anyone could've walked in and seen them. Or did they think that armory kiss was just their innocent Spanish family kisses? But you're right, he began to give into his lust a lot more by then. I think they both shocked each other by how far they were both willing to go.