View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:11 AM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

Wow, January, you've been busy! I am having such deja vu seeing your post about the "B.S. Report" interview (like the actual post). Now I'm watching bits again.

Quote:
around the 19 minute mark he is asked about the rumor of him and Jennie dating.
Yeah, "Do you think it's funny that people liked you two as a fake couple so much that they wanted it to become a real couple?"

Quote:
this may seem a little bit out there depending on beliefs but there are a lot of reports of patients in comas like this who actually are aware of what's going on even when scientifically it couldn't be proven, and there's the whole spiritual aspect too
Hey, Iris McKay knew what she was talking about. I've seen a number of videos on YT in the last few years about people who were in a coma, "trapped inside their body", and they report afterwards that they could hear everything and have thoughts and emotions about it but were unable to communicate back. It's fascinating. Doesn't mean it occurs all the time, but medically it's something that's happening.

Yes, Luke was right at Jason's bedside when he had his accident.

This radio interview is reminding me of when there was that false rumor Luke had died in a snowboarding accident. Totally random.

Quote:
I heard they are re-airing Luke on SNL from 1993, I never saw that, makes me wonder 1993...were there any Dylan/Kelly references?
I don't remember. I don't really think so. I get him and Jason and Shannen's appearances mixed up with what sketches aired. But awwww, that's sweet they're re-airing, and it means I accidentally taped it.

Quote:
everyone on 90210 was dubbed in Italy and Dylan's Italian voice was much deeper, more "masculine" I suppose, so the first time I heard Perry's actual voice it was a little unsettling. In time I basically rewatcheed every Dy/K scene in its original language and I have to say I grew to like his own voice more. It had a vulnerability to it that's kind of lacking in its adaptation and obviously it was very sexy/endearing in its own way.
Crazy to think that, in that sense, people in other countries had a somewhat different experience of the character. I mean, tone of voice is so telling. American Dylan is more in touch with his feminine side, I guess, lol.

Quote:
I did join FB a few years ago to be able to download Knots Landing.
Only fans ... Yeah, I don't think many people can say that's whey they joined FB. Stacy Galina on that show, btw, is my second cousin.

Finally got my PB back.