View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 09:08 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!!!! The title choice is sad but appropriate given the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
Btw, I was wondering about Shannen's statement that she and Luke were preparing something together. If they wanted to work together, why wouldn't they do a reboot with the rest of the cast? Did she say she did not feel healthy enough, but she and Luke were preparing something for later?
I think Luke Perry originally stated that he could only committ to a few guest spots because of Riverdale? So I don't know exactly how much they hypothetically would have been able to work together anyway even if Shannen did come on too? Interesting you brought it up because I literally just glanced at a clip from a TODAY interview with Luke Perry from a couple years ago and the hosts asked him if he'd do a BH reunion & he said he'd be up for it this time; he said he would like to work with the guys, do scenes with Shannen again. ❤

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/ch_JVH7pDWY

This is just pure speculation but maybe Luke & Shannen weren't too into the whole "reality" aspect for the new reboot idea? Maybe they wanted to really act with each other again and get into a character?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.