View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:15 PM
January174
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
And when we got a taste of her fury, that 'Luke wouldn't give a $#%! about social media.' Which is so true.
So true, I was just re-listening to an interview Luke gave the other day, "The BS Report with Bill Simmons podcast" from 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi4Fpf-LBw0

Possibly the best interview I have ever heard with him just for the fact that it's 1 hour 17 minutes uninterrupted.
The interviewer mainly brought him in to talk about wrestling but he's also a huge 90210 fan (which it seems Luke didn't realize before haha) so he slips in a lot of 90210 questions.
But definitely a few times in there Luke says he has no interest in social media like twitter etc

Some mentions of Jennie:
around the 19 minute mark he is asked about the rumor of him and Jennie dating.
1:09:45 talking about someone I've forgotten his name, "Jennie always called him Skunky"
and then
"yeah we had Anson Williams on to direct an episode and Jennie called him Potsie every day and I was like would you stop with the Potsie! it was funny."

There is also some fantastic stuff in that interview just about Luke, I actually took notes so I can keep all these incredible quotes from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I think he was truly one of her very best friends that were guys. I maybe haven't read the latest, but as I understand it Luke "never regained consciousness". This sounds like he was unaware of anything once arriving at the hospital.
yeah I think the reports say he never regained consciousness, this may seem a little bit out there depending on beliefs but there are a lot of reports of patients in comas like this who actually are aware of what's going on even when scientifically it couldn't be proven, and there's the whole spiritual aspect too, but I will stop there as I don't want to sound too much like Iris McKay But if anyone I loved was in that condition I would definitely try to still visit them, if anything just for myself to say goodbye, it seems like the family were waiting for his daughter to arrive back. I'm sure a few of the cast would have gone to the hospital, didn't Luke go when Jason had his big accident?

I heard they are re-airing Luke on SNL from 1993, I never saw that, makes me wonder 1993...were there any Dylan/Kelly references?

I absolutely love that picture above of Luke with pregnant Jennie!