View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 06:14 PM
Mi||iê Måë
Fan Forum Hero

I watched a few movies for this one as I loved too many to pick just one!

Plus my power was out again due to construction so planning for that to happen, I downloaded them to my iPad!

Red Riding Hood - This was more interesting than I think people give it credit for. I really enjoyed the story and the cast was great with Amanda Seyfried, Shiloh Fernandez, Billy Burke and Gary Oldman.

Pan's Labyrinth - This is one of my favourite foreign films ever from Guillermo Del Toro, fantastic film and great story!

12 Monkeys - Nothing like a great Bruce Willis flick but this is such a mind bender of a film and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Brad Pitt's role, though small is so memorable as well!

The Prestige - Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman really bring life to this film in a way that is so unexpected. The twist is amazing as well and the first time I watched, I never saw it coming!

The Wolfman - Love Anthony Hopkins and the supporting cast with Emily Blunt and Benicio Del Toro was brilliant casting. The story is intense and there's a twist you just don't really see coming that I loved. Plus Hugo Weaving as Abbeline was brilliant!

Dracula Untold - New take on the Vlad the impaler story and Luke Evans and Sarah Gadon give great performances!
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote