View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:18 PM
- just stand still -
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Katie! Yeah, I guess we should make a list of all the couples we ship so we know where we differ on. But I don't know how many shows we both watch. I think I've heard of Degrassi, but I've never seen it. And I honestly can't stand triangles anymore, so I don't like them no matter the circumstances. The only time they should be used is when you know one of the characters isn't gonna be around long and is basically made to be the one the audience doesn't like. But other than that, no.

OMG, that's a strange way of describing girls, like food. Well, the One Tree Hill situation is different because the actors didn't give the writers much choice in that one. Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush fell in love and got married, but then he supposedly cheated on her with Paris Hilton and they divorced after one year, so there went Brooke/Lucas.

Yes, I heard about Alex Trebek. This is awful, especially coming right after Luke Perry's death.
yea, it might be interesting. I don't watch many shows anymore besides TBBT and Modern Family but I used to watch Heroes, Lost, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Degrassi, The OC and others I can't remember. well, you've heard the name on HIMYM when Robin said she's meeting an old friend from Canada (Simon), Barney says "oh, someone you went to Degrassi with?" there's actually a bunch of generations of the show 'kids of Degrassi Street, Degrassi Junior High, Degrassi High, Degrassi The Next Generation and Degrassi Next Class.' I only watched Degrassi TNG though. yea, I agree about the triangles.

yea, it is. Spinner is fun like that. yea, I know and I get that they didn't want to play a couple anymore I guess but they could have for the fans. though If I were her, I probably wouldn't want to do it either.

yea, it's sad! we're not even halfway through the year.