View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 10:12 PM
SweetSymphony
Master Fan

Omg, I love this show so freaking much.

So many emotions..

Finally a focus on MG..about time! And it didn't disappoint at all. I guess his mom knew how the dad would react and that's why she didn't tell him. I mean it is a kind of nutty thing to accept ..especially when he was blindsided like that..maybe he needs a little bit more time to accept something so wild. I LOOOVED how Kaleb was looking out for him. When the show first started, I though Kaleb didn't like MG but now I see he loves him. He wanted Raf to keep an eye on MG b/c he knows when MG is most likely to go through a tough time.

And the car scene ...I loved it!

"Look MG, being a vampire, it ain't everything I say it is. It ain't about power or blood or being better than other people. I guess I just say that stuff to make myself feel okay with the fact that people like you and me, we got a big struggle ahead of us. A hard life. We can be in it together. It don't matter if your family doesn't get it. It ain't black and white like that. Maybe they'll come around and maybe they won't. But hear this brother, I'm your family now. Me. All right?"

I loved this dialogue so much...got chills.

And OMG, Landon is a phoenix?? That's so cool! What powers are they supposed to have? Coming back from the dead?

Hope was amazing also..she was so heartbroken over Landon's 'death' but she didn't hesitate for a second to give MG her blood to save him. Her scenes with Raf were very cute too. Can't help but like everyone on this show.

Last edited by SweetSymphony; 03-07-2019 at 10:36 PM