View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:51 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
It really was. I was mad at him this last episode because it was all unnecessary behavior on his part, but he did get screwed over. All of them have hurt one another and there's more than enough blame to go around.

I don't know how they're going to make Max/Liz happen. Even if she understands why and eventually forgives Isobel,how is she supposed to get past his rage issues, his inappropriate behavior and the fact that he went after her, knowing that his sister killed hers? The last episode gave me chills and Rosa was afraid of Isobel.

I mean, even if his current love interest is finally willing to tell on him, that's a bad sign.

I'm sorry, but I think Max needs to own up for his actions. He can't blame it on anyone else because that's not healthy. He refused to see a therapist and he needs one so badly. He could have kept his job if he just did as he was told.

Unless he finds a way to reconcile with the past and get over his trauma, he won't change, he'll have strained relationships with his loved ones and most of all, he'll alienate Liz. He's in no shape to be in a relationship right now, but he needs to work on himself. He's not inherently a bad guy, he's just being spiteful and vindictive. He's lashing out because all this stuff is happening to him. Liz is doing the same thing, but she's directing it in a productive manner.
Actually my post was not directed at you. The whole tone of the thread was becoming negative. That can't be accomplished by one single post. But, regardless, this is not the place to discuss your issues or problems with Max - his character or actions. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and are under no obligation to like Max, but this is his appreciation thread. Please take these discussions and posts to the general discussion threads and/or the episode discussion threads.

If you have any questions or want to discuss this further please send me a PM.