View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 11:03 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! Oh, I see. I never got one.

Yeah, I can understand that. I wish you had a better family, but at least you have your biological mom.

I love those Buffy gifs, Mary! Especially the one with the bazooka.

I like ~♥~buffyverse_lover75~♥~ as well.
How can you not have a 401K? If anything, that would've helped you out if you'd be fired or quit. You would be with your gf much sooner than just staying there. How can you not have a retirement plan? Do you have health insurance with the company?

I believe that Season 2 Buffy was the best. I like how she had that rocket launcher, and put her hands around the sword just in time. Season 2 is when Buffy had it most together to me. She seemed to consider her friends' input on things rather than be a dictator like she was in Season 7. Plus Angel was around, so that had a factor in it.

I'm so disappointed that the writers had Angel leave the first 7 or 8 minutes into the last episode. Yeah, I understand Buffy wanting a second front considering she knows that Angel has a team (Wesley, Gunn, Fred, and Lorne in LA) like she does, but it's not like Angel could be commander #2, and see Dawn, Faith(again), Giles, and Xander. Plus it'll stop other Spuffy shippers from claiming that Buffy picked Spike in every way shape and form in the finale. How is that choosing somebody? She practically made out and basked with Angel behind Spike's back at that point, while holding out hope for their future. She picked nobody in that episode, but if she had a choice, it'll be Angel most likely. I would ask other Spuffy shippers, if she did "choose" Spike, why on Earth would he be threatened by Angel?

Sarah&David are #1 Bangel stans by the way.

I have given the verdict to Jerry D about the new name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay
How is it going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
bufferlover for me Mary

also...really Mary? well you can try to ask for a name change if you want, but I thought you became a Mod in August...I could be wrong... did Alex put the Please Welcome your New Mod thread in the Welcome/ Index thread
I think it was in January of last year I've became a mod.