View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:25 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

For those on the GT who are completely unfamiliar with the show, are there any characters who are more important or should be bigger than others? Should we just keep the order of importance the same as what you've got now? Then add everyone else smaller than them?

To help you out with your decision on colours Jac (ѕυρrємє ωιт¢н) has found this colour scheme which is similar to what you have now? May be too bright for what you're thinking though? I would recommend taking a look through the Design Seeds website to see if there is anything which you love . You may be able to find something you like here or here (for those unfamiliar with the site when you get to the bottom of each page there's a link which says 'older posts' which will take you to more colour schemes ). I found this which is more brown tones if you wanted something slightly different & easier on the eyes? I also saw this which will give you some variation in colours here so its not all yellow/orange shades. I don't know the show but it seemed to fit to me based on the promotional pictures I've seen

Please keep in mind that the sooner you decide on colours then the sooner the Graphics Team can begin working on the graphic for your board. If we don't hear anything from you we will presume that you just want similar colours as you've got now & work with those

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote