View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 05:36 AM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping Kelley would get voted off, too. While I don’t dislike her, I can’t say I’m like the biggest fan of her.

So far I think David is playing the best out of the returners. I like his alliance with the newscaster/Koolaid man.

Joe didn’t even have a confessional tonight. But he was still Joey Amazing in the challenge.

The editing of the Aubry segment was kind of funny. I know she said she doesn’t like kumbaya Survivor, but I’d much prefer to be on a tribe like that that can have some fun and dance around and stuff.

Although I was really hoping we’d make it two whole episodes without anyone finding an idol, good on Lauren for spotting it. (Complaint, though: Seriously, idols used to be hidden, there were clues required to find them, etc. This was literally a blue thing in a log, so it really stood out.) Anyway, I’m open to Lauren as a player, and on a shallow note, I think she has an awesome, healthy body.

I kind of don’t mind Wendy.

Keith getting the votes is fine. I didn’t have an attachment to him. Great editing for a cliffhanger at the end. I would expect him to go to Extinction Island, though. I’m still open-minded about that twist. I do think the lack of knowledge players have about it makes it harder to endure.
ICON