View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 03:48 PM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, I totally remember you! And your video is totally one of the best Brenda/Dylan videos ever.

Quote:
What has made this rewatching a bit more interested is I discovered the 90210 podcast "The Blaze" and while the two gals get on my nerves (and I don't really find funny at all) I do appreciate that they are Brenada/B&D fans AND that we get some good BTS intel.
I never listened to that, but I know about it, so I also got the impression they cheer for B/D.

Quote:
It's especially interesting to hear from Charles Rosin and everything he says confirms my long suspicion that B&D would have ended up back together, but Shannen's behavior dictated a lot of the storyline.
It's interesting how people usually say it was Shannen's behavior, but apparently if Luke requested to work less with her and more with Jennie, that is also Luke's behavior and privileges, isn't it? I hope that some day soon we will be able to talk about how not just Shannen, but also Tori, Jennie, Luke and Jason suffered at least a bit from grandomania.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan