View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:00 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori (View Post)
Agree about Blink. X-Men comics seem to be full of characters from alternate futures.

Any chance Reed comes back as some kind of energy being, Dark Phoenix style?

Hope Sophie and Phoebe aren't dead, I love their creepy triplets shtick. Happy Esme took down Ryan and joined the Underground.
I that Cloak and Dagger icon.

I would love for Reed to be like the Dark Phoenix,but I doubt it. He was meant to be a tragic, noble hero whose deaths broke everyone's hearts.

I doubt the triplets are dead. They are too bats**t to die. They'll see reason eventually and their mother wasn't black and white. She was affliliated with the X-Men, the Hellfire Club and the Inner Circle. At the end of the day, she's in love with Cyclops and picked the good guys. If their mother can do it, so they can they. I want them to be those good guys you have to keep yelling at to take it down a notch, get asked what's wrong with them and reply with snark and scowling.

Like I said in the Strucker thread, they need to focus on Sentinel Services. Reva was a mess and this Inner Circle thing was a disappointment. No, it's against the rules to show Emma Frost and Sebastien Shaw because they're in the movie verse. There are god knows how many lesser mutants who could be the next generation. If they did exist, some random mutant with a creepy, god-like ability is the one leading the charge. She was a ripoff of the one from heroes and they didn't give her a family, kids or anything to soften her or give her depth. I think she did care about that guy she was dating otherwise she wouldn't have been so irate with Rebecca. He's still not enough of a reason because she was cruel, she used him and feelings weren't enough. The woman had a god complex and it was .