View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 08:31 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
Season finale, not series right? Was the show not renewed?
Disney's merger with FOX affects everything. Even with Netflix, Jessica Jones and The Punished got canceled. Marvel has their own streaming service and between that and a joined universe, everything has to be reset. I hope Sophie Turner doesn't have to lose Jean Grey, but I won't be surprised if she does. So this show and Legion probably won't have any information.

I think this is one of those classic alternate reality tropes. This isn't the Clarice that died. She has different powers and looks different, too. She's another Clarice from another reality. The Clarice they knew did die, this is just a Clarice from another version.

It doesn't matter, though. She is alive and I wom't give up on the show. I'm really sad that Reed is gone, but he was both important enough for us to care about his fate and expendable enough because he's not in the mythology. I only care about Sage being dead because she's canon and 3 deaths is too much. If it's just her and Reed, then it's okay. I am still judging Lorna for doing something stupid that got her friends killed and led to this b.s.

Reva got the gloriously painful death I wanted her to have. Ryan going public was everything.

I'm curious who they'll bring in next season. I hope the new mutants will be less obscure. The verse is gigantic and there are tons of characters they can use, they just have to make sure they haven't been in MCU or the FOX movies.