View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 05:04 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I have a zit on the top of my lip.
Ouch. I'm sorry, Mary. I hate those. Put some ointment on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
Nickelodeon. I think they play them out of order though, I should try to watch the whole series because sometimes I want to know how a certain thing ends but the next episode doesn't show it.

I need new shows to watch badly.
Hi, Katie! Yeah, Nickelodeon plays a lot of stuff out of order, like Friends and Mom. Paramount is a little better with the continuity. I hope you do watch the whole series. I'm getting caught up on all the seasons I've missed and I'm also watching the current season. Yeah, I need new shows too, but a lot of the new ones suck. I miss TV in the 80s and 90s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
He was pissed at the people behind him.

How are you feeling today?

THanks.
I can understand that, Mary. Back when I had a car I had some incidents like that.

I'm still a bit sick. My nose and throat hurt, and I'm trying to get better. I'm sorry for not posting as much, but I really don't feel well, and staring at the screen gives me a headache. Plus, I'm coughing.

You're welcome. I hope the roommate thing works out. And let us know if that job calls you back.