View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:32 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So this little bunny made me cry!
Please meet the lovely @gracemholcomb
Many many moons ago, she played @bryangreenberg ‘s baby “Jenny” on OTH, so he and I spent a lot of time with her when she was 1.
Since then, I’ve stayed in contact with her mom and gotten to watch her blossom into a badass, beautiful 15 year old.
She joined us at @fwbcharityevents this weekend, and needless to say, it was a happy reunion. But what REALLY struck me was that from the money she made, she came up to me and said she’d heard about the work I was doing with my own high school - Park View - trying to raise money for the kids at that Title One school to participate in extracurricular activities. Sweet Grace wanted to donate her own money toward our initiative @pvhs_project_patriot
A student athlete herself - she is an Extraordinary golf player - she knows first hand what it’s like to lack equipment and resources for sports and she wanted to get involved giving back.
I love this kid.
Thank you Grace, for thinking of others. You’re an honorary Park View Patriot now.
And all you colleges with golf programs listen up! Not only is this girl a total pro but she is a supreme human being! Get those scholarships rolling in!
#babyjenny #oth #giveback #parkviewpatriots