View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:03 AM
Black_Jack
Part-Time Fan

So this is where you guys speculate about the Blacklist I've been posting in the Minster D episode. I managed to refine it and will post it here.

Readington is James Spader's character and Deadington is what I call the corpes.

My theory based on the Minister D episode is that Katerina tried to Ruin Raymond Deadington things go bad. Deadington gets the upperhand and starts beating Katerina (little Lizzie kills him or a cabal operative/friend/Handler Kills him. Deadington is skeleton but they don't find out where Deadington hid the Fulcrum. Fitch gets blackmailed so he sends Katerina and friend to go after Minister D. Katerina fails to acquire the blackmail tape. She hides with Masha to Alexander Kirk.

Cabal finds out about the exposure so the Cabal Decides to kill Katerina and Fitch. To protect themselves Katerina and Fitch get the cabal operative/friend/Handler to Dr. Kohler and come out to play the part of Reddington with the Fulcrum to keep them safe from the Cabal. Fitch help convince the Cabal that Red has the Fulcrum. It is a bluff, since we know Red did not have the Fulcrum until the series after the started, but it gives them time to find the Fulcrum.

The Cabal got impatient and unleashed Berlin. Berlin is not Cabal but He had the resources to take on Reddington. If Berlin beats Red No more problems for the Cabal; if Berlin failed the Cabal has deniability. Berlin finds out about Elizabeth. Seeing Liz in danger Red decides to walk into FBI headquarters.

I am not sure who Red is though I think he was Katerina's Ressler or Deadington's Ressler.
Katerina's Ressler in the sense he was Katerina's partner, friend, will they won't they get together. or Deadington's Ressler- He was an FBI agent/government agent investigating Deadington. He saw Deadington beating up Katerina and he kills him.

I was rewatching old episodes a few weeks ago and before Red walks into the FBI offices his associate asks him how it feels to be home? Was he home because he was back in the US or was he Home because he used to be a highly decorated FBI agent?

I think he was investigating Deadington because if we believe that Deadington had the Fulcrum before he died how did it end up in the hands of the Blacklister in the Kenyon Family. Unless Deadington was dealing with criminals. (my initial thought was he was an arms dealer) It just hit me..I wonder if Deadington was a sympathizer of the Kenyon Family. (the Kenyon family was polygamous Cult group that Fathers married their daughters) Maybe part of that is why Some of Liz's memories were erased. Liz said she killed Reddington did she ever ask herself why she killed her dad? I just believe that Red is protecting Lizzy and Deadington isn't the great saint we think he was. Red is many things but over the course of the series we know he protects children and women.

That is my theory about who Red is and what he is to Katerina.

Is there a place to put my Season Finale theory? It involves my theory for No 1 Blacklister