View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

I am not feeling Jared much either right now. I try to think he is just in a bad place and acting out. But the jealousy and not trusting Michaela is not a good look for him.

I feel sorry for Ben because he’s my fave and he had gotten so excited about the baby right after finding out he was going to die just to realize it might not be his and go back into despair. Josh played that conflicting emotion so well.

But I mainly feel sorry for Grace. She has chosen Ben now because she wanted to be with him and be partners and a family. And she was so happy last episode even with all the chaos, but now because of her actions when she thought he was dead, her ex that she chose not to be with may forever be in her life and possibly a threat to her family. And I no more think she should be with Danny even if she is pregnant with his child than I would think some guy should be with a woman who was pregnant when he is in love with someone else. Athena acted her heart out in showing how heartbroken she is that it is happening to her and she does not know for certain. I can see it being Danny’s for ultimate angst. And I would hate her feeling like she neeed to be with him for the baby’s sake, when she had already chosen Ben.

Last edited by Austenphile; 02-19-2019 at 10:06 AM