View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 05:15 AM
gwdgirl07
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
This show frustrates me sometimes though when it drops storylines...

Still no conversation with Conic about their previous argument. And oh joy next week the new doctor is hitting on Nic.

Still no resolution on where Julian is or even any progress on that SL.

And we didnt see Mina's answer to Micah?

I liked seeing Minah's mother and learning more of her family life (she reminds me of Meredith Grey being a famous absentee mother). She was a bitch. Especially when she snapped at Mina. Goodbye.

I LOVE AJ SO MUCH!!! When he said he didnt like charming people and explained why, that was amazing. So true. His pep talk to Mina was so cute.

I also liked seeing the same SL with the mother and son from previous episodes continue. Conrad and the little boy are really adorable. MATT IS SO HOT!

and now we have to wait 2 more weeks to potentially get answers? ughhhh.
Firs off, we knew there was a two week wait when we got the press release for 16. I'm ok with it as I will be very busy the next few weeks. It isn't news if you pay attention.

But, yeah the unresolved fight...ugh...don't get me started.

And yeah, Alec, WTH, dude? You know better than to hit on Nic.

And Manish said the Julian arc will take the rest of the season at aTVfest. So, I wasn't expecting much, but finding her car was traction.

I LOVE AJ TOO...I'm all for AJ and Mina....and I don't think Mina will tell Micah yes.

As for Mina's mom, well, Mina had her reasons for running to America.

As for Henry and Zoey - love them - when will Conrad be a dad? I hope one day he and Nic REALLY talk and she finally wants to have a baby with him. He'd make an amazing dad.