View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 11:29 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! Yeah, poor Ronald having to put up with all this evil clown nonsense. I take it he's not a fan of Stephen King's IT.

I think I heard that Eliza was pregnant on the news last week. And of course I have a laptop. What do you think I'm posting with? But I don't like watching movies or TV on a laptop because... well, of the reasons regarding updates, virus scans, and all the other bull that laptops put you through. The only thing I watch on my laptop is YouTube. Yes, I have a Smart TV, but I just watch regular cable TV with it. Comcast with Xfinity On Demand.

I don't really need or want that Netflix stuff. It sounds fascist to me with companies taking control over shows and movies instead of them being free to anyone. It's just like how so many people are going back to vinyl records and the record industry is suddenly struggling to print more to keep up with the demand because the vinyl comeback was so unexpected. I think people would miss normal TV if everything went streaming.

I'm sorry to hear that about your roommate interview. Do you and your boyfriend need a new roommate soon, or can you afford to wait until you find one that's good? And I hope you hear back from that job soon!
Did you see the gifset I posted? It is the relatable edition of Buffy the Vampire SLayer.

I have a laptop as well. It's a Dell Inspiron 1000. What kind of laptop do you have?

My bf and I like Netflix because it's more free than Satellite. He doesn't like to pay for a service that provides commercials. He also has aa VUDU account. I am thinking about signing up for Hulu when I get income.

We found one, but I wanted a woman roommate rather than a man.