View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 04:26 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Uhhh, Pennsylvania doesn't just have hills, we have mountains. The Appalachians, remember? And the Pocono Mountains(which are part of the Appalachians) are just north of Philadelphia and Bucks County. Yes, drivers here tend to be a lot better, I've noticed. I've never been to Kentucky, but I think the Appalachians run through there as well, only on the edge of the state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Of course, Ronald McDonald is a clown, so it was used there. He was like Damn guys! You are making me look bad.

When did you know Eliza was pregnant? I just found out 4 days ago.

Do you have a laptop or a Smart TV?

We were supposed to meet some potential roommates to interview them at a local McDonald's, but they never showed up.
Hi, Mary! Yeah, poor Ronald having to put up with all this evil clown nonsense. I take it he's not a fan of Stephen King's IT.

I think I heard that Eliza was pregnant on the news last week. And of course I have a laptop. What do you think I'm posting with? But I don't like watching movies or TV on a laptop because... well, of the reasons regarding updates, virus scans, and all the other bull that laptops put you through. The only thing I watch on my laptop is YouTube. Yes, I have a Smart TV, but I just watch regular cable TV with it. Comcast with Xfinity On Demand.

I don't really need or want that Netflix stuff. It sounds fascist to me with companies taking control over shows and movies instead of them being free to anyone. It's just like how so many people are going back to vinyl records and the record industry is suddenly struggling to print more to keep up with the demand because the vinyl comeback was so unexpected. I think people would miss normal TV if everything went streaming.

I'm sorry to hear that about your roommate interview. Do you and your boyfriend need a new roommate soon, or can you afford to wait until you find one that's good? And I hope you hear back from that job soon!