View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 05:23 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, you're from California, Katie? I'm sorry.

Yes, I know that Rowling never said that specifically about Harry/Ginny, but when I hear anyone say that Ginny was "perfect" for Harry, that to me raises "Mary Sue" flags. Ginny was never that well developed as a character, she just seemed manufactured to be "perfect." As for Ron/Hermione, Rowling did say that was wish fulfillment, and I while I get what you're saying, I still think that Ron/Hermione was a bit unrealistic and that Harry/Hermione made more sense narratively. But that's just me. I have the same issues with CW couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Good luck with that Alex
Thanks, Sam! And good luck with Antonio Brown. You guys may be keeping him after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...I'm not going to jump the gun yet...it could be a random break in...I have to investigate the sourse of the break in....
I got your PM, Dave. Okay, let us know what's going on. I just hope you get reimbursed for what you lost soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I just haven't gotten those types of things in awhile.

It hasn't been a month yet. I'm still looking, but it's hard. I thought I would get a job by now.

The pinworm scare yesterday didn't help matters.

I don't understand why people think it is perfectly okay to be stupid. It's horribly disappointing. It's a ****ing epidemic. People need to think better these days.

I post those kinds of memes on Facebook.
Hi, Mary! Well, then you deserve to treat yourself to them.

I know, you still have a few weeks to wait until you hear back from them. I know, I've wanted you to get a job as well. But just keep looking while you're waiting, and I do hope you get the job that you want at that place you really like. How much time is left until you hear back from them, a couple of weeks?

Oh, I'm sorry you had to have that scare. But I'm sure you're okay.

I agree, Mary. I deal with a lot of stupid people these days. And I get it. Sorry, I do see a lot of those memes on Facebook.