View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 03:49 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I saw what happened with your bank account. I'm really sorry that happened. Just make sure you get rid of that app and that the bank gets everything straightened out.

Hi, Sam! I'm doing okay, but I could be better. Still saving up money and counting the days until I have enough to get out of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
the worst straying from source material for me was Harry Potter, the first and second ones weren't bad though they did change some things but the ones following were not too good. I still like them for what we got but they could have been so much better. I did get good things with my couple and they got married so I'm semi good.

a lot of states have bad drivers.
Hi, Katie! Yeah, I've heard that the HP movies had those issues. I didn't see any of the movies after the first two. Oh, and I guess you heard that J.K. Rowling admitted that she made a mistake putting Harry with Ginny and Hermione with Ron. She said that it was mostly out of her own wish fulfillment and that in hindsight she thinks that Harry and Hermione made more sense and that Hermione and Ron would end up in marriage counseling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I haven't gotten my hair done in over a year, nor have been able to buy new jeans. Yeah, people are more disappointed with their taxes this year than last year.

The drivers there are nuts. What I mean by a combo is have an icon of him with a quote from him on my signature. Right now I have a Georgina Sparks combo because she had some quotes that I like and she is a compelling character.

I guess people are just getting worse and worse.
Hi, Mary! Well, then I hope you get your hair done and you get new jeans. Yeah, that's true, but they also got less taxes taken out of their pay which means they got to keep more of it. Oh, and I hope you let us know when you hear back from that job you applied for.

Yep, I've seen California drivers. They're the most immature drivers I've ever seen. Ohh, is that what you mean by combo? Well it looks good.

I think that the internet and social media has made people worse and worse. So has political correctness.

And I get that a lot of bad stuff is happening to you, Mary. But let's tone down the inflammatory meme stuff, okay? I don't want this to get too uncomfortable for anyone.