View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 08:57 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazikeen (View Post)
We don't know that those bullets killed Clarice. She could be severely injured, but she might not be dead. We didn't see her body after she fell and the portal closed.
But if she is dead, I'm done with this show.

I also can't believe Sage died.
So am I. She's always been one of my favorite characters in the X-Men verse and she was in the movies. I do think she's dead, though. I was worried when I saw previews, but now I'm just upset. Sage is a lot cooler in the comics, but I was never invested in her. They ruined Thunderblink and I don't know how John is supposed to take losing his love two times in a row.

Why the hell did they kill off Clarice, anyway? Thunderblink is the more popular ship, they were good together and almost resolved their problems. I feel like that flashback is foretelling now, but I think killing Sage was enough of a cost. Hell, they could have killed Erg or that little girl. Killing kids makes me angry, but Jace deserves to feel bad and think he killed someone's child. If he saw the body, it would have had a powerful impact. He felt bad about the teenager, but a little girl would be too much. Plus, she was vital to the team and helped them escape god knows how many times. Wtf are they supposed to do now?!

I mean,I love the Fenris story, but I've never liked Reva and the only cool villains are the Cuckoos. I stopped liking Emma Frost after she had an affair with Cyclops, but she is a really powerful and popular mutant. They could never have her on the show because she was in the movies. Having her kids is the best they can do.

I was never into Lorna/Marcos. She treated him like crap this season and didn't let him be a part of his daughter's life. Lorna has always been one of my favorite X-Men, but she's really pissed me off. It's in her nature to be dark like her father and out of all of Magneto's children, Lorna is the most like him, imo. I didn't mind her going to the enemy, but I did mind her getting wishy-washy and deciding she wanted to be with someone she treated so shabbily. He walked away from darkness and should have gotten to be with someone else, like that Morlock who likes him. Lorna/Alex will never happen in a million years because he was in the movies and he killed them off.

What the did Lorna expect would happen? She logged in under Sage's username and did sneaky, risky . Someone was bound to get hurt and they did. She didn't just hurt poor Marcos, she got her friend killed.

She should have stayed the hell away from Marcos and she should have tried to deal with Reva herself. She has enough influence on Andy to get him to help. That or she could have just gone to Sage herself. No one's going to suspect Lorna because she's Magneto's daughter. She's too important and so is Andy. Sage is a minor character, but she deserved better than this.

Ugh...this is such serious . I'll watch the whole season, but I can't watch if they're just going to keep killing off characters. This isn't Game of Thrones.

I did like that real about Benedict Ryan. Reva is more insane than that villain from heroes. I mean, she's seriously paying this guy to have his people kill hers? By the time she's done, there are barely going to be mutants left alive. I don't care about the Purifiers dying, but I do care about all the mutants who keep getting killed because of this

That stuff about the Struckers was unnecessary filler. They were getaway drivers and that was about it.