View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 05:33 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's great Mary
Yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
That's great, Mary! I already got my return. It wasn't as much as last year, but I got less taxes taken out. Oh, jeans or a hair appointment sound good. I hope you and your boyfriend have a great Valentine's Day!

Oh, I hate insomnia. And I know, I've been to California and the drivers there are nuts. And what Rupert Giles combo? The world is looking pretty doomed right now. Why do you think there's so much 80's nostalgia? Can you imagine that even though the Cold War was still on, the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall still existed, and we still lived with the threat of nuclear war, I think many of us were a lot happier back in the 80's than we are now?

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
I haven't gotten my hair done in over a year, nor have been able to buy new jeans. Yeah, people are more disappointed with their taxes this year than last year.

The drivers there are nuts. What I mean by a combo is have an icon of him with a quote from him on my signature. Right now I have a Georgina Sparks combo because she had some quotes that I like and she is a compelling character.

I guess people are just getting worse and worse.