View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 03:10 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I am getting a return. I'm debating to either buy some Miss Me Jeans or get my hair done.
That's great, Mary! I already got my return. It wasn't as much as last year, but I got less taxes taken out. Oh, jeans or a hair appointment sound good. I hope you and your boyfriend have a great Valentine's Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It sucks when you can't sleep.

There are a lot of dumb drivers in California.
Oh, I hate insomnia. And I know, I've been to California and the drivers there are nuts. And what Rupert Giles combo? The world is looking pretty doomed right now. Why do you think there's so much 80's nostalgia? Can you imagine that even though the Cold War was still on, the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall still existed, and we still lived with the threat of nuclear war, I think many of us were a lot happier back in the 80's than we are now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
I get it but the show is pretty drastically different than the books so it made sense to me.

only for you I will Alex.
Thanks, Kaite. And yeah, I do know that shows tend to stray from the source material often, which is why I wish they'd write shows and cast characters much more carefully so they don't end up having to do that. It gets confusing and divisive after a while. I've experienced the same thing with comic book adaptations.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!