View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 01:31 PM
blackcat22
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andii98 (View Post)
Yes i think it’s one of those expensive mineral water in glass bottles. Doesn’t the US have a law against drinking in public?

He was in a very long relationship with Torrey, then a relatively long relationship with Phoebe. So it’s intriguing to see him moving so fast with Ines
In Illinois, we have little villages where you can drink in public while walking around, as long as it is beer only and not in any kind of glass. Every state can have different laws, so I have no idea about New York. I have only been there twice. One of the mags that posted that pic, said he was holding what looked like a beer, so I just wondered.

I do think his age has something to do with him moving so fast with Ines. He is probably a little worried about money in the future, since he isn't getting much work and doesn't know if he will. I hate to say it, but I think Ines mom is really rich and sharing the wealth. I know a lot of people on here are saying that. I would think if he wasn't sure about money, he wouldn't be
spending so much, a really huge diamond ring, a boat, trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks at a really expensive hotel.