View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:47 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Hope you feel better soon Sarah
Thanks ended up having a mild-medium headache last night not feeling too bad today but have decided to notify that am here but could turn to "away" at any moment especially where have to meet with my non-for-profit lawyer on Friday leading up to 3rd party tribunal hearing on the 21st to find out if they consider me disabled related to getting disability which I need

Been living off $802 recently upgraded to $814 where if wasn't a smoker would be fine but even if wasn't a smoker would still have no ability on welfare to move forward. So hopefully get disability which could be $300-$400 more monthly where if get disability than can look into stuff financially stable where even if I don't get it probably still look into the stuff. Where while a kid had a learning disability and my landlady brought up Asperger's to me where still am seeking answers but when I should have done the learning disability stuff a huge snowstorm made me miss the in-person meet and never rescheduled which was this time last year. So before can commit to the only new career see likely [general office] want to see what my reading|writing which was affected from speech developmental problems where was bullied all public school cause couldn't talk right which I resolved that for the most part. So with disability I would have the money to return again to college for a year cerificiate