View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys... I'm soooo damn mad right now! I need to vent at first! My wholeheartedly dislike of Ressler is back. Liz lied to them, not only about the blacklister but gave them a wrong lead and then is all whiny and puppy eyes and he is keeping his mouth shut???? I can't believe it!

And Liz... Even more unbelievable and blaming all her actions on Red. It's a joke, seriously. I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. As if all of this was his fault. It is her that changed like that and not because of Red. So he made her kill the AG? Or how am I supposed to see it now? He made her do all the bad thing she did? I can't believe it. Enough is enough and I can't stand it anymore.

I'm still suspicious about Jennifer as well. I was surprised, too but her reaction but I still don't trust her. And why the hell is she afraid he would do the same to her, that she'd become like Liz? Such a crap because she never wanted contact with him and since she is not his daughter, I hope he'll leave her be as well. What a bullsh**!!!

The therapist was fantastic! I loved her so much and her scenes with Red were fantastic. I would have wished for more but sadly the evaluation is over. She knew right away that he is an impostor (congrats to our psycho girl on the task force aka Liz ) She didn't figure that out for year when this woman needed two sessions

Who is this General Shiro? I can't wait to find out.

And damn, that guy didn't see Red at all like I said but man, I never thought of a nurse needed for what the doctor did I hope she's not alive anymore