View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 10:06 PM
GregR 999
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocsdgal (View Post)
Hi ya'll,

I saw this music video on youtube starring Shiri. It's really cute...check it out. I'm sorry if it already been posted before.

YouTube - My Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell on Heels (View Post)
Wow! She looks so cute. I love the part with her being silly on the instruments and singing.

Thanks and welcome to the forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey-Girl (View Post)
Thanks a lot for that video. Shiri looks amazing in it!

It's says the video is from 2000 ... during the Roswell days, cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Desert (View Post)
Thank you so much. She looks so young
Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY (View Post)
Like everyone above me said that video was so cute & Shiri was . She looked so young in that video. Seeing Shiri rock out was classic. How did we miss that one? I guess it's better late then never. Like the NBC summer slogan from a few years ago said "If you haven't seen it, it's new to you"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps_dreamer (View Post)
I've never seen this before!! She looks so young- around Roswell S1??? anyway, who's the band?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G (View Post)
I wonder if her cousin is a bandmember or the videographer.
You guys are kidding, right? I think that the OP was putting you on. Seriously doubt that Shiri was in this video. The girl featured here is someone else. There are a couple of shots where the female bears somewhat of a (slight) resemblance to Shiri. But, in most of the scenes, it is obviously someone else.

Very suspicious that the OP started this thread and NEVER posted in this forum again. Look at their post count. Also suspicious that whoever posted the video to YouTube claimed that Shiri appeared in it it but they never identified the band. Furthermore, at the start of the video, the song appears to be titled My Room. It seems to fit the lyrics. But the poster of the video calls it My Girl. Does not appear to have anything to do with the lyrics of the song.

The following Shiri Appleby web site identifies 3 music videos in which she appears. There is no mention of this suspect/obscure video.

Music Videos | Sappleby.Com

Last edited by GregR 999; 01-31-2019 at 11:54 PM Reason: Decided to include the OP
GregR 999 is offline   Reply With Quote