View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 09:17 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
the power of female relationships is also incredibly evident in their stories (Dany's lack of a mother figure and her friendships with Missandei and her handmaidens; Sansa's contentious relationships with Arya and Cersei) and i think developing their own working relationship would be incredibly interesting. they've also both had to rely on their abusers in the past in order to "play the game of thrones" and move forward in life, so i think seeing them both overcome their pasts and become the strong, powerful women they are without sacrificing their own selves and their morals/beliefs/characters will be incredibly interesting to watch!
I must say I never actually liked the Game of Thrones part of game of thrones (I've always preferred more straight forward storylines) and hence I liked season 6 the most and season 7 too after all, they take less time for often boring dialogues and show more action and LOTR-style fantasy. My main point of criticism towards season one and two was the relatively limited budget which didn't allow them to show even one big scale battle.