View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 03:34 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

I'll post it later cause ended up sleeping like 20 hours

It's in the rant/vent over on Harrison

Quote:
Its so hard not having control of a situation and being a perfectionist

2 people told me about a non-for-profit law firm that assists low income on law stuff so after got the first denial for disability went to them and now its the final less than a month before the tribunal hearing am starting to freak on the chance of not getting disability

Especially after receiving what the lawyer sent in my perfectionist and OCD wished that the lawyer had gotten the detailed doctor notes from appointments had especially when was seeing my family doctor for each month for a year in 2017

Its just hard cause of it being mental health but there was some possible stuff from the resident at the hospital about past events indicating problem always had it from childhood plus talked about an event in my life that I disclosed that sent me off possible alcoholic

It was why was semi away from and why stepped down from BSG the first time - but still came around and even modded a board during the "away" 4-5 years but truthfully my now Wentworth co-mod can joke about plenty of drunk posting on the Damon|Bonnie back in the day

So its just getting worried even if according to the hospital actually doctor not one of the resident that said that the law firm has never lose a case with the tribunal its just I can't live on ike $850 and can't move forward without the extra $300-$400. That money will give me the push to actually have motivation to get things moving considering for the past year had meant to get a learning disability problem from childhood checked to see if I can even move into administrative work or what I can do. So disability will move me onwards

Last edited by crash landing; 01-26-2019 at 04:21 AM