View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 01:33 AM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Not the greatest episode ever. Started out strong for me but then sorta got boring in the end. But i still really enjoyed it because I love this show and gland to have it back.

Glad to see Landon again. But Landon meeting his mom felt a bit anti-climatic to me and I didnt really see/feel a lot of chemistry between them. I also didnt find the actress all that likable. The Alaric scenes with her were a bit blah to me. Did she die for real in the episode?
..better question. Was she really alive? She claim that she woke up in that dark pit. A human would have drown . Most of the people who came from the pit were dead. So was she really alive?

Quote:
As for Hope/Landon, meh. I just am not feeling it in the way I was hoping. They are okay but just a bit boring/tame to me. They kinda remind me of Stelena... lol... They are already together??? And something about Landon is starting to bother me. I feel like hes just constantly playing the victim, idk. He would work so much better as a character if he had a bit more fire to him.
Hope seem way too old to be a high school student. She acts older than 17. Landon seem a little bit off. His reaction to things seem to be bleh. I still do not know what to think of him. Why do he keep stealing?

Quote:
ALARIC AND HOPE WERE SO CUTE. I loved seeing them interact. Alaric walking in on Hope/Landon was so hilarious. But I had to say, I think some of the dialogue between them is a bit weird. Its almost like they are trying to create a weird tension there. Like, honestly if they were not supposed to be like father/dauhgter you would think they were going to hook them up. lmao. With that said, I enjoyed that she told him the truth at the end and that they are a team on this show.
I think Alaric and Hope relationship is cute, but at time it becomes a little awkward. Your right about it look like they are trying to hook them up at times. That's the awkward part.

Quote:
Lizzie and Josie are in Europe with Caroline. Glad there was at least an explanation. But the episode just feels lacking without Josie and Raf and Penelope imo.

Next week looks fun but still didnt see the twins.
I wonder how Hope and Alaric went to save Landon without Rad tagging along.