View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:05 AM
kiamay
Fan Forum Hero

Watching the episode this afternoon. Am I watching alone again? If it's only me doing the rewatches it's really not that much fun

ETA Okay, love the beginning... this "Oh, no, something bad is happening in the pool... oh wait, it's just their dad.... oh wait, something bad is happening in the pool!"

--------------------------

ETA

[after correcting Mulder's assumption that he was a circus performer]

Fox Mulder: I'm sorry. I meant no offense.

Mr. Nutt: Well, why should I take offense? Just because it's human nature to make assumptions about people purely on the basis of their physical appearances? Why, I've done the same thing to you, for example. I've taken in your all-American features, your dour demeanor, your unimaginative necktie design, and concluded that you work for the government... an FBI agent. But you see the tragedy? I have unconsciously reduced you to a stereotype, instead of regarding you as a specific, unique individual.

Fox Mulder: But I am an FBI agent.

ETA

Dr. Blockhead: Did you know that through the protective Chinese practice of Tiea Bu Shan, you can train your testicles to draw up into your abdomen?

Fox Mulder: Oh, I'm doing that as we speak.

So many great dialogues!

ETA

Mr. Nutt: Just because I'm not of so-called average height does not mean I must receive my thrills vicariously. Not all women are attracted to overly tall, lanky men such as yourself. You'd be surprised how many women find my size intriguingly alluring.

Fox Mulder: You'd be surprised how many men do as well.

Mulder, you're killing me...

I'm in the middle of the potato exhumation right now...

ETA I think the most disturbing thing about that twin is that he really shouldn't be able to move with such speed

avi by neel luvs tony

Last edited by kiamay; 01-20-2019 at 11:32 AM