View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 11:00 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I never said anything about a one toned board? I was simply confused by your posts as I got one opinion looking at the colour scheme & another opinion reading your posts. Plus I need a starting place as if you really like blue then I'd give you a blue base, if you really like tan then I'd go with those shades, ect. The additional softer tones from Millie's colour palate will help to make the original suggestion less harsh on the eyes too . By "highlights" I generally mean bars, buttons, links, ect. Sorry for any confusion there

Jackie you are the one who knows the band & pictures so please post your opinion instead of leaving it to the team. For example, I for one have no idea who the BSB even are so I'm not someone who should be making a decision like that

Are you sure you'd want a picture of one of them from 2015 with the rest from 2018 just because of hair? I'm sorry but hair changes frequently. There's no way in keeping up with something like that

Chelle » join GTmy art