View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 08:28 PM
elherts
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Poor Timmy can't catch a break. I don't know who was nominated but I still stay Adam Driver is really getting screwed this season. And Richard E. Grant.

I'm wondering if the Golden Globes backlash will hurt Rami's chances for the Oscar. I hope not. He deserves it way more than Christian (in my opinion, after only being able to endure 52 minutes of Vice).

I watched the Busy Tonight episode with Connie. Apparently Busy and Connie worked together on a TV show a long time ago and have been friends ever since. Who knew?
Richard E. Grant has gotten some of the awards, Timmy's scooped a few... Adam's got 0. I haven't seen the movie but I heard he is excellent.

Not one critic has said anything negative about Rami's performance so hopefully he will win. I still haven't heard any Golden Globes backlash.. lol, and please don't fill me in. I know everyone was shocked that it won best movie. Get over it people. The foreign press loved it. The HOLLYWOOD foreign press that is, whatever the heck that means. And I think it's terrible that Brian Singer can ruin the hard work of 1,000 other people because he's a d.bag. Honestly, it's just such an honor to be nominated

Lornette, you were right. Season 2 of Mr. Robot is w.e.i.r.d. [SPOILER} I literally just watched him be force fed wet cement, puke it up, pick undigested Addarall out of it, and eat it. My life will never be the same. BUt DAMN! if Rami didn't commit to that scene. I watch an episode, listen to several podcasts and then rewatch it. Then it makes sense. lol Surface level, it weird but entertaining, but after you get deeper into the meaning of everything, it's ****ing genius. Rami has played a lot of bizarre characters. I think it's because he looks so unique. Did you all know he has an identical twin?