View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 04:59 PM
Mi||iê Måë
Fan Forum Hero

I'd rather not use photos from 2015, but thanks for that Sarah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Is there a preference for a blue board or a brown board? With that colour scheme I see more of the brown shades (& only one is soft & easy on the eyes) so for me I'd focus on those shades with blue highlights. But I feel from your posts you'd rather blue be the focus? I feel like the 3rd, 4th, & 5th colous in the scheme are going to be harsh so would be used minimally or would at least be better used minimally

Its a shame about those pictures. If I'd known about it I would've swapped this board with one of the other new boards even though its been permanent for a while now. Hopefully something turns up before we're done though

Do they have individual pictures? I don't know if this site is of any use for you Here's the shoot your pictures is from. I see unfortunately those individuals are in b/w
Is there a particular order or anything that the band members should go in?
This is a palette I created of preferred colours, based on the original I posted: BSB Colour Palette

I really like the first two colours from the left the tan and gold and added hints of blue with the peach and soft purple.

The point is I'd really like it not to be so one toned specific on just brown or blue but a blend of both with the gold accent and additional colours in the background.

This is the most recent photo and the best option to use based on the selection as others are black and white and won't work.

The one Sarah suggested could work but does have hands up in faces which can be annoying but could be used.