View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 02:54 PM
Chris
Senior Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice1804 (View Post)
How come I can't see the posts or the threads that I have made? I get this message:

alice1804, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Your account permissions look fine to me. The site search function has been disabled, and you would get that message if you tried to use that. Instead you can try using Google to search for threads/posts, adding site:fanforum.com to your search: site:fanforum.com - Google Search That way you only get search results from FF. If you want to keep track of where you've posted, you can subscribe to individual threads and to boards. Then you'll have links to those threads/boards in your User CP to quickly see if there have been any new posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serein (View Post)
Hi! As you see I'm a newbie and I'm trying to figure out how to reply to a visitor message but I can't seem to do that. Sounds silly, I know it is supposed to be easy but there is no reply section! What am I missing
I think that's part of profile customization. That feature is enabled once you reach 500 posts.