View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 07:05 AM
Ekua
Elite Fan

Behr Cave - Life, Holidays and Everything Else! Share Away!

We were talking about Disney, Hogmanay and travel!

MyrnaLynne I had no idea about Hogmanay being less celebrated; i've not come across that. As far as i'm aware it's still a pretty big holiday. The first and second of January are holidays and people usually spend them going to visit family and friends; normally for more drinks and food

I went to Disney in Florida years ago - must be over 20 years ago now! We rented a villa with my cousins; it was a lot of fun! I'd love to go back....maybe with my own kids one day....here's hoping!

Yes my mum and also my dad loved to travel. I was very lucky growing up to have been taken on lots of holidays all over the world. I've had some incredible experiences which i'm very grateful for. Still so much on my list though, including Antarctica - the last continent I have left to visit!