View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:14 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

The 100 5 Years and 400,000 Post Celebration

made by paula;

made by april;

even though I haven't been around the board for each and every single one of these five years, I've had the fortune
of being around for a while now, since season 3, and it's been a joy. I love posting on this board about this show and these
characters, and if you know me, you know that I'm most often found in the Bellarke and Bellamy threads, two threads that have
undoubtedly been instrumental in us reaching this milestone. Whether I'm discussing episodes, character arcs, ships, fawning over
pics, or simply playing games, there is always something fun to do on this board. The friends I have here are true friends regardless of the
distance between us. Because we love the show and love posting together, we've achieved this milestone of 400,000 posts, and I'm sure
we're just beginning.
{april}

made by april;

made by april;

made by sonja;

Happy 5 years and 400,000 posts, my lovelies! It feels almost surreal that the board has come so far
from its humble beginnings and that the show is now entering six seasons. I am beyond pleased and happy that the
board is still here and thriving after all these years and that there's been true and solid friendships forged here
over time. This year has been particularly special to me, having been able to meet 3 wonderful friends who I met
on this board and just spending time with them, which I never thought was possible due to distance. Here's to
many, many more memories and years together and happy times on the board! Cheers, my dears.
{sarah}

Congrats on five years everyone! We're a crazy, funny bunch of posters. We've powered through a hiatus that
truly felt like years, saw a season air that wasn't without its constructive criticism from us, had fun with
survivors, polls, (winning that Alpha Male Madness poll for Bob was hard work!), Secret Santa, opened
new interesting threads, and keep each other sane as another hiatus took hold. We've got no idea what the
new planet will hold for our favorite characters but we know we'll be together on it with them, always. Here's
to another, hopefully great year for us as a board and the series that bought us here!
{kate}

made by sarah;

I can't believe this show is still on the air (because it's great when good shows get to live), and I can't believe this board
is 5 years old. Such great people post here and although we don't always agree on everything, everyone is passionate
about the show and what more could we ask for? It's been a great journey through a bunch of gross hiatuses with all
of you, and can't wait to see how this board handles season 6!
{lisa}

board m i l e s t o n e s.

2014;

100 board opens on Fanforum.
10,000 post celebration.

✸✸✸
2015;

First year anniversary on Fanforum.
25,000 post celebration.

✸✸✸

2016;

Second year anniversary on Fanforum.
100,000 post celebration.
200,000 post celebration.

✸✸✸
2017;

Third year anniversary on Fanforum.
300,000 post celebration.

2018;

Fourth year anniversary on Fanforum.

2019;

Fifth year anniversary on Fanforum.
400,000 post celebration.

✰ ✰ ✰

made by paula;

A massive thank you to all the posters which keep this board alive and thriving after all these years ...
it really wouldn't be the same with the 100 family sticking together and enjoying the show together.

~ Sarah and Lisa

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 01-15-2019 at 05:24 PM