View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 09:12 PM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

About Agnes...yes, I agree she sure has been a real after thought! No mention of her whatsoever and if the writers did ever work her back into the show, I'd think they'd have to also work Tom's mother back into at least the one scene where they're reunited. I agree that Agnes will likely not be coming back into the storyline...and if they ever refer to her at all, it might be they'll say she got sick and is no longer with us (I know...a horrible thought!) Better to just not ever mention her again at all. Also with Liz's career that includes being gone a lot to faraway destinations in the world, I agree it wasn't a very practical story line to include a mother/baby relationship in the show.

I can hardly wait to see how this current situation plays out. As usual, Red is going to have to rely on his wits while in prison dealing with the other inmates. I'm actually hoping they have just one or two more episodes that include the courtroom and the prison...he just HAS to get out of this situation somehow, and then they can get back to Red and Dembe playing Liz! Cuz yep, they just have to know it was Liz who betrayed him...like you guys said, Red is way too savvy not to have picked up on that fact.

So any way you look at it, it appears I'm in fairly solid agreement with everyone else's take on the situation, at least for the most part!

Jenny