View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

Such great insights here as to various aspects of the show! I too was so proud of Cooper for telling the truth about the existence of the immunity agreement, especially after Liz tried to talk him out of it. (I'm so done with her right now) Anyway, and I too believe strongly that it was Liz who told the prosecutors about the gun...and here he was about to walk when the gun was brought up...so maddening!

Also, toward the end when Dembe went to see Stark, it was under the guise of Red being concerned about the investment he had made to Stark's research, but then the end of the conversation was a little bit ominous. Does anyone think that maybe there's something wrong with Red and that Stark has also been working on a cure for it, and that could be why Red invested heavily into his work and why he sent Dembe on that mission and instructed that it not be recorded?

Also, a friend and I were talking this evening and she brought up a very interesting theory, I'll tell you now and would be anxious to hear what anyone might think. She remembers seeing Red in one episode with his shirt off and his back to the camera and she remembered seeing something on his back, like a scar from a bullet...and remember Liz saying she shot her actual father in the back? Well, my friend's theory is that Reddington really IS her actual father and since Stark is a doctor familiar with DNA and genes and stuff like that, that maybe he manipulated the results from the DNA test on the bag of bones that got destroyed. And so now Liz and all of us believe that Liz's real father IS dead and was the person represented by that bag of bones.

I'm not sure what the reason would be but knowing the writers of this show, they could have a real doozy of a reason for us all some day. Okay, that theory is a little far fetched, but I find it hard to dismiss pretty much ANY theory, even a weird one! I mean maybe Reddington had an affair with Liz's mother that resulted in Liz and then the mother married someone else who led Liz to believe he was her actual father. And then the night of the fire, Reddington was in the house and with Liz's fuzzy memory, maybe she shot him thinking it was the other guy, the one she believed was her father. Okay, I think I'll stop with this theory for now but hey, even though it sounds a little outlandish, other things they've come up with in this show have also been pretty out there as well.

I hope Red gets out of prison soon but I have a feeling he's going to be making deals with some of the inmates there to save his own skin but also to form relationships that he can use in the future. LOVE this show and can't wait for the next one...always full of surprises. But again, I do have a feeling Red and Dembe know Liz is the betrayer, so it's going to get really, really interesting if and when he confronts her.

Jenny