View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 01:22 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Chuck&Blair:

prev. stiles-lydia

The biggest tv disappointment was when chuck bass survived the gun shot.h e i r l o o m

It’s 2019 please i’m not asking much just stop shipping blair waldorf and caroline forbes with their abusers.
https://eduardosaverin.tumblr.com/po...much-just-stop

Chuck physically and emotionally abusing Blair ???

#queer prentiss

Spoiler:

ems — im not apologising

sweet like sugar venom

Barney&Robin:

What bothers me about this scene is that everyone says Ted passed the limit, but did not, he was genuinely concerned for his friends. The advice was not for Robin, it was for Barney because maybe the things he was saying might hurt Robin. Ted wasn’t try to impress Robin. Maybe it was inappropriate but Ted didnt cross the limits, especially because they are friends, and friends call out the ****ting things. But no, Ted is bad. Barney put him in his place. But Barney’s response is hurtful. He doesnt says “Ted, come on”, he was like “Robin is mine, not yours”. And that was being a *******.
Many dont like the HIMYM ending, but not everything has to do with the ending. No matter who was Robin endgame, Barney was an idiot in this scene.
El ya lo vi | Lo que me molesta de esta escena es que todos...

How I Met Your Mother Confessions

himym girls x annoncing fake pregnancy | Welcome in a world of beauty

well, the thing is, barney stinson is the personification of sexism. he has emotionally manipulated tons of women into sleeping with him, and that’s so, so, so gross. his ridiculous bro code is gross too. and suddenly robin comes along, and he’s changed his ways???? and don’t blame it on his daddy issues because boo-****ing-hoo. i have daddy issues too. you don’t see me telling women i’m in love with them, ****ing them, and then leaving the next morning. that’s not funny. it’s disgusting. and it’s totally realistic, because it happens.
for some reason, people still worship him. they look past and make excuses for his gross behavior.
robin deserves so much better. like remember when robin asked both barney and kevin why they even liked her? this was kevin’s answer. barney’s was like “because you’re almost as messed up as i am.” ted is there in ways barney could never be, and he’s there when the chips are down. i’m not saying it has to or should have been ted. i’m just saying she deserves someone like ted. or kevin. OR ANYONE.
technicality no down boo over

How I Met Your Mother Confessions

He emulates her dad.

Damon&Caroline
Damon&elena
Stefan&Katherine
Elijah&Katherine
Klaus&Caroline