View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 11:19 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

We have places like that here, they don't usually have a standard name. Growing up some were even in McDonald or Burger King, tubes for the kids to play in, ball pits, foam covering everything. All the rage here now is Air Time, an indoor trampoline park for kids. I hope the kids have fun!

I have a friend who actually paid cash for the birth of her first son, I want to say it was over $10,000 but it was still the better option for them because often times doctors/hospitals will negotiate down for an upfront cash payment.

COBRA is super expensive because you're essentially taking on the payment of your health coverage that was taken care of by your employer. But, I thought it was something to look into since she mentioned that she had some ongoing health concerns. Sometimes biting the bullet on that extra payment would still be the better option over having to go to private health insurance and you have to pay more for doctor visits and procedures anyway because the coverage doesn't match what you previously had.