View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I can't decide if he's pretending or not but I think he's for real.

The new calling, was that Mic crawling in the snow? Because bens son saw someone in the snow. I'm not sure who they need to find.

I love Jared and Mic as well. He never stopped loving her. And then you compare that to Bens wife. I think she had mentally left him way before the plane vanished if that makes sense. That's breaking my heart.
I don't know if it was Mic crawling in the snow. To me it seemed like the hand that was saw was a guy hand but I am not sure.

I really hope Jared is going to tell Lourdes in the next episode so Jared and Mic can be together. And tbh I think Lourdes saw this coming from the moment the plane came back. I wish we could see what happened for them in the five years that the plane was gone. I would like some flashback to that.

Yeah Grace is uhm.. I don't even have words. I mean, I get that you move on after a couple years because you think your husband is dead. But she should have been honest with him from the beginning cause she clearly still loves Danny. I don't really like Ben and Grace together. I think he would be better off with another woman.